This was one great find. And here's why:
● It sure does give you a long lasting care. I still like the regular nivea lip balm (the one with the dark blue cap) for intensive moisturisation, but yes this one is also fairly decent. I used it at night once just to test it and woke up to soft lips. I haven’t tried it on severly chapped lips though. Thankfully my lips are presently behaving.
● It gives a very beautiful subtle hint of pink to the lips. One swipe very nice soft pinkish tinge. 2 to 3 swipes and kissable pink lips. :) Who doesn't like fresh pink lips in the summer months?
However, in my opinion, the colour may not show up very well on highly pigmented lips.
Even though it contains very fine shimmer, the application is not very shimmery. Think of a more luminous shiny effect. Which is great :)
● Added bonus of SFP 10.
● The packaging is very nice. I like the pink coloured cap (which also has fine shimmers). The tube isn't very thin which again I like. The twist up packaging is such a plus point.
● It is easily available in beauty shops, pharmacies, departmental stores or Health & Glow.
● Such a great colour for everyday use. It totally eliminates the use of a lip gloss or lipstick according to me and I have been reaching out for this one a lot more over the others.
Coupled with a hint of pink blush and kajal, and i am sorted. So even with it being a bit pricey, I still see myself buying this one again and again. On my 2nd tube now.
(Left - 2 swipes; Right - 1 swipe)
|In Natural Light|
Price: 129 INR for 4.8g
Yes! Yes! Absolutely. I am loving this one.
(Pssst... I do not like pink guava the fruit much. To me guavas are supposed to have white inside! Pink ones just look weird. Yes, I am picky about food that way..But come on, here's how I fall in love with Pink Guava, in the form of a lip balm. :P)