We have been MIA for over 10 days now (if you noticed)..really sorry for that. Have been travelling insanely over the past few days and there is more travel coming up. I never thought that I would say this but all I want to do right now is stay on my bed and never budge! And I like travelling :P
Anyway...since we haven't posted anything in a while, we need to compensate...plus Valentine's Day is coming up too! So lets combine that and my love for nail art to give you some great designs/tutorials till Friday, yeah?
Here's the first one!
We did a red base one last year, so this year I wanted to try something different, and what better than pink?
- Nail paints- Baby/Pale pink, Red, Coral/Orange and Black
- Clear top coat
Paint your nails with a soft baby pink colour. We used Maybelline Colorama in Astral.
Lets proceed to making the hearts now:
1) Take a toothhpick and dip the flat end in coral/orange nail colour.
2) Use the toothpick to make two dots on your nail like shown below.
3) Now use the tip of the toothpick and drag the polish downwards from both the dots, at the angle you want. You get a heart outline now.
4) Fill in the heart. Use the toothpick to draw a triangular shape below to make a heart balloon!
5-7) Use the same method to make a red heart balloon below. (Make sure to wipe the toothpick clean first).
8) Clean the tip again and use it to draw strings with black polish.
You have to try this one out. It looks super pretty and isn't that difficult either!
What do you think?? Will you try it?
We have a few more designs coming up..so you can take your pick and flaunt some love on your nails too! :)