Carrying on with the "Travel Bag" posts, today it's the turn of my weekend makeup bag! It just has a few makeup essentials that will get me through a couple of days :)
If I am going somewhere just for 2-4 days it makes no sense carrying loads of makeup. How much could I possibly use, right?
Previously, I had shared my current choices for a longer trip, so if you have missed that, you can read it here.
Coming to the weekend bag now (see, this is more fun looking!). There are just a few things in it :
1) A compact (Lakme Perfect Radiance)
2) Neutral blush (Maybelline Creamy Cinnamon)
3) BB cream (Ponds)
4) Tinted Lip Balm (Maybelline Dolly Rose)
5) Brown eyeshadow (Miss Claire)
6) Pink lipgloss (Faces)
7) Kajal (I prefer twist up ones here since there isn't any need to sharpen it) and some coloured pencils (if it is a weekend trip then these will last with just one sharpening).
8) Lip stain (since these last longer... this is the Revlon Kissable Balm Satin in Honey)
9) Mascara (Maybelline Falsies, waterproof)
10) Brushes (Faces eyeshadow and a blush/powder brush).
That's all. Short and sweet! :)
What do you like carrying for a weekend trip?