So it's been the 4th week of me trying out the Gillette #SubscribetoSmooth challenge and by now I can safely say that I am almost a convert.
To begin with I had given up waxing a long time back and was only using the epilator (more on that some other day), with on and off shaving (mainly for times when I was in a hurry).
Now, 3 weeks later (that's about 5-6 rounds of shaving approx) here's what my experience has been like:
Sure, I had my doubts before taking up the challenge. I had never used shaving continuously and I was skeptical. But, the experience so far has been very easy and hassle free. Best part about it is how convenient the process is. I don't have to wait for the hair to go back completely like with waxing. Sporting smooth arms and legs anytime is a boon :) Makes lide so much more simple doesn't it?
You might ask why I am a convert...here's why -
1. Time saving. The whole process takes me about 10 minutes. Yes! That's it.
2. Shaving can be done in the convenience of your own bathroom.
3. Using the Gillette Satin Gel was a "WHOA" moment. It made the skin so so smooth.
4. My ingrown hair have actually reduced considerably (shaving exolfiates the skin hence contributing to less ingrowths.)
5. I have always loved the Gillete Venus razor. The soothing strip, flexible head and 3 blades help give a very smooth shave without any nicks.
6. The razor can be easily carried along while you are travelling, so you can be smooth always.
Need I give you more points? If you think that shaving leads to coarser hair or skin darkening, then you might want to look into my previous posts here and here. Check out the Gillette Venus FB app for more information and tips!
I'll be back again in a few days with the last post of the series with some super helpul tips to give you a better smoother shave. Stay tuned!
P.S. If you have any questions/doubts feel free to ask them in the comments below or drop me a mail at email@example.com and I will be happy to get back :)