It has been a while since we have put up a nail art for you girls...and with Valentine's Day round the corner, we just thought of doing a simple tutorial and hopefully you can jazz up your nails for the occasion as well :) Take a look :)
- Begin with a base coat to protect your natural nails.
- Put on 2 layers of white polish as your base color.
- Use a toothpick/dotting tool/bobby pin to make 4 small red dots as shown in the picture above.
- Now use the tip of the toothpick and drag the polish downwards from both the dots, at the angle you want. You get a heart outline now. Fill in the heart.
- Use a thin brush/striper dipped in black polish and make thin stems for the hearts. You get heart flowers now :)
- Use dark green polish to add in a few leaves for the flowers.
- Seal in your design with a clear top coat.
That's it girls! Isn't this simple and cute? Go ahead and try this out!
What if you did not like this design that much? No worries! You can choose from a few more designs we have shared earlier..
Take your pick and rock those nails!
Swati & Smriti