Do we all agree that the Lakme Lip Love Lipsticks are really great to look at? The shiny red packaging with a shiny sliver heart and LOVE engraved on the lipstick bullet...it looks like candy! I haven't tried the lipsticks from this range yet (I had my eye on Love Haze and Aphrodite Blush..only I know how I have resisted them so far) but I have the Lip Conditioner in Charmer which I really love.
Anyway, coming to the point...Here are the swatches of the newly launced 7 shades. A collection of brights rather than neutrals or browns. Take a look:
- Peach Hug - A nice light peachy pink shade. Slighlty on the sheer side.
- Apricot Bite - I honestly couldn't differentiate much between this and Peach hug...they look almost the same O_o
- Tangerine Flame - A pure orange. Quite pigmented.
- Fushia Armor - A true fushia colour. Bright and beautiful.
- Mandarin Crush - A shimmery orange (silver shimmer)
- Winter Romance - A frosty baby pink shade again with shimmer.
- Coral Care - A beautiful coral shade with pink undertones. Quite pigmented. (Psssst....I have my eyes on this one..!)
Price: 700 INR for 3.5g
I really liked Coral Care a lot...only thing stopping me is the price! :(
Which shades did you like?